1. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign are KRM DK, ECCO RETAIL, official representatives of ECCO brand in Denmark, Frederiksberggade 15, 1459 Copenhagen.
2. Eligibility: The Competition is open to anyone who wants to participate and is over 18 years old as of the date of entry, residents of Denmark. Employees of the Organizers, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition. The Competition is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Organizers as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Competition.
4. Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, 25th of November 2019, and ending Thursday, 28th November 2019, 14:00 GMT.
4. How to Enter: The Competition must be entered by following the instructions and
a) Tagging a Facebook user’s name and inserting a store name in the comment section under the competition post on Facebook.
The entry must fulfil all Competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Organizers. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Organizers.
6. Prizes: The Winner of the Competition (the “Winner”) will receive 2 tickets to access special discounts in selected store during Black Friday. In total, there will be 2 tickets per participating store given away as prizes. The prize is non-transferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others by Winner is permitted. The 'Prize' recipient will need to have an active Facebook account in order to participate. The prize needs to be redeemed on 29th November.
7. Winner Selection and Notification. The winners will be selected based on comment date and timing – the first ones to comment a ticket for a store will be announced winners. The winner will be selected on Thursday, 28th November. The winner will be informed via a Facebook message. The winner will be able to claim the prize on the 29th of November at their selected ECCO store. There will be 6 winners selected in total.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the Contestant agrees that the Organizers get in contact through Facebook Message in order to notify him/her in case of winning the Competition. Organizers shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. The organizer takes no responsibility if the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize on 29th of November. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE ORGANIZERS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: The Organizers reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Organizers' control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Competition. The Organizers reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Organizers have the right, in their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Competition rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, the Organizers reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Organizers and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Competition; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF DENMARK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Denmark having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Competition). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by the Organizers is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.